1. Life is about making an impact, not making an income.
2. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can
3. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
4. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less
traveled by, And that has made all the difference.
5. I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any
6. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.
7. I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost
almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game
winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over
again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
8. The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is
9. Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.
10. Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all
–W. Clement Stone
11. Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and
12. Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other
13. We become what we think about.
14.Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the
things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw
off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade
winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.
15.Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.
16. The most common way people give up their power is by
thinking they don’t have any.
17. The mind is everything. What you think you become.
18. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second
best time is now.
19. An unexamined life is not worth living.
20. Eighty percent of success is showing up.
21. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone
22. Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.
23. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my
24. Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an
artist once he grows up.
25. You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to
lose sight of the shore.
26. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people
will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you
made them feel.
27. Either you run the day, or the day runs you.
28. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re
29. The two most important days in your life are the day you are
born and the day you find out why.
30. Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness
has genius, power and magic in it.
–Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
31. The best revenge is massive success.
32. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither
does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.
33. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.
34. If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot paint,” then
by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.
35. There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say
nothing, and be nothing.
36. Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find;
knock and the door will be opened for you.
37. The only person you are destined to become is the person you
decide to be.
–Ralph Waldo Emerson
38. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the
life you have imagined.
–Henry David Thoreau
39. When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope
that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say,
I used everything you gave me.
40. Few things can help an individual more than to place
responsibility on him, and to let him know that you trust him.
41. Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that
capture the heart.
– Ancient Indian Proverb
42. Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
43. Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
44. We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the
real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
45. Teach thy tongue to say, “I do not know,” and thous shalt
46. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
47. When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that
happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked
me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’.
They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them
they didn’t understand life.
48. Fall seven times and stand up eight.
49. When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often
we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one
that has been opened for us.
50. Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see.
51. How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment
before starting to improve the world.
52. When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
53. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but
by the moments that take our breath away.
54. Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own
55. If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what
seat! Just get on.
56. First, have a definite, clear practical ideal; a goal, an
objective. Second, have the necessary means to achieve your ends;
wisdom, money, materials, and methods. Third, adjust all your
means to that end.
57. If the wind will not serve, take to the oars.
58. You can’t fall if you don’t climb. But there’s no joy in
living your whole life on the ground.
59. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that
this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.
60. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are
living our fears.
61. Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming
them is what makes life meaningful.
–Joshua J. Marine
62. If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.
63. I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is
not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must
–Leonardo da Vinci
64. Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our
imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.
65. You take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A
terrible thing, no one to blame.
66. What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the
morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he
wants to do.
67. I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.
68. In order to succeed, your desire for success should be
greater than your fear of failure.
69. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
– Albert Einstein
70. The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt
the person who is doing it.
71. There are no traffic jams along the extra mile.
72. It is never too late to be what you might have been.
73. You become what you believe.
74. I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
75. A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms
when his hands are empty.
76. It is not what you do for your children, but what you have
taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful
77. If you want your children to turn out well, spend twice as
much time with them, and half as much money.
–Abigail Van Buren
78. Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to
79. The battles that count aren’t the ones for gold medals. The
struggles within yourself–the invisible battles inside all of us–that’s
where it’s at.
80. Education costs money. But then so does ignorance.
–Sir Claus Moser
81. I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made
up, this diminishes fear.
82. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not
83. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have
more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never
84. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a
wonderful stroke of luck.
85. You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you
86. Dream big and dare to fail.
87. Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things
–Martin Luther King Jr.
88. Do what you can, where you are, with what you have.
89. If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve
90. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.
91. It’s your place in the world; it’s your life. Go on and do
all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live.
92. You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if
you don’t try.
93. Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your
94. Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.
95. The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going
to stop me.
96. When everything seems to be going against you, remember that
the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
97. It’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in
98. Change your thoughts and you change your world.
99. Either write something worth reading or do something worth
100. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, “I’m possible!”
101. The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
102. If you can dream it, you can achieve it.